Maju Expressway provides a link between Middle Ring Road I (MRR1) to Middle Ring Road II (MRR2), thus relieving traffic congestion along these routes. The Expressway also provides free flow connection with other highways such as Besraya Highway, KL – Seremban Expressway, New Pantai Expressway and Kesas Highway.
CATALYST TO GROWTH
Maju Expressway stimulates further property development in the region and accommodates ever increasing economic activities. Enchances property values along its routes.
- It strategically links KL and Putrajaya to KLIA
- It is the shortest direct link to and from KL, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and KLIA
- It allows road users to reach their destinations safer, easier and faster
- It allows motorist a short 20 minutes drive to Putrajaya & Cyberjaya and 30 minutes drive to KLIA
- The 120 meter steel box girder was fabricated and launched onto the crosshead at Ramp 1 at Kg. Pandan Roundabout to facilitate the mitigation of heavy traffic and to overcome the restricted space at the construction site.
- A 10 meters high bridge crossing at the Bukit Jalil Interchange over the Kesas Highway.
- The Expressway has nearly 10km elevated viaducts, over highly congested urban areas.
- Concrete parapets with an extended height of 2 meters in certain populated areas to prevent vehicles from any precarious mishaps.
- Sound barriers in the residential areas to contain vehicles noise within the Expressway proper.